Some items of clothes are just a dream come true. They look good, are comfortable, are not too dressy, not too casual and go with so many things. The Zara cream fantasy blazer (last season but similar here) is one such item. I often don’t plan to wear it, but when I open the coat / blazer cupboard, there it is, looking like the best option of the day.
So I have, randomly, worn it for the last two days, with completely different outfits.
Yesterday, I wore it with:
- – the sparkly Zara necklace (it’s such a fun, stand out piece that I really recommend it),
- – a denim shirt (H&M),
- – a black mini skirt (too short and not great quality – I need a different one),
- – the fab Gap low rise opaque stockings (I think I am a size small), and
- -my beloved Kurt Geiger Willow ankle boots.
Today I wore it with:
- a black Heattech thermal top (thank you, Uniqlo, for allowing me to watch my eldest play football and maintain a working circulatory system),
- Uniqlo skinny cargos (which are stretching to be too big so action is needed),
- a charming multicoloured alpaca scarf from Columbia (gift from darling sister), and
- tan Mimco Anarchy ankle boots (old, but look at TopShop for some fab tan ankle boots – the Mighty (tan not shown online), the Anarchy (my favourite) and the Accent all look good. The Alanis is only available in black but is so fab I had to include the style).
I just “refurbished” my ankle boots thanks to some Kiwi mid tan boot polish. Look how beautifully they came up!
And speaking of tan boots, look at these Champs. Giddy up!